About Sound has many years experience of providing on-location recording services for predominantly classical performances.
Our in-house team of experts provide every aspect of the recording service from engineering and production all the way through to design and manufacturing of final product.
We have the privilege of working with some of the foremost artists, labels and venues in the industry.
- Royal Festival Hall / Queen Elizabeth Hall
- Symphony Hall Birmingham
- Wigmore Hall London
- Cadogan Hall
- St John's Smith Square
- Champs Hill
- Signum Classics
- Harmonia Mundi
plus a myriad of own-label projects for the likes of LPO live, London Sinfonietta and Classic FM.
Recent artist highlights include:-
- Joshua Bell and the Academy of St Martin in the Fields
- The Academy of Ancient Music Jubilee Broadcast for Classic FM
- Marin Alsop with the London Philharmonic
- BBC Concert Orchestra
- The Aurora Orchestra at the Roundhouse
- Britten Sinfonia
- Duo percussion Duo
- Lawrence Power (Vla) and Simon Crawford Phillips for Hyperion
- Carducci Quartet with Nick Daniel (ob) for Signum Classics
- Lisa Friend and Anna Stokes Flute Duo disc for Champs Hill
- Julian Milford / London Conchord Ensemble
Many of these projects have enjoyed positive Gramphone reviews and spent time in the top ten of the specialist classical chart.